Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sovereign Default - It's coming to visit.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/just-how-ugly-sovereign-default-truth-how-self-delusions-prevent-recognition-reality

Another fantastic Zerohedge Post! Go Tyler Durden!

Greece is going to kick off a wave of debt defaults that will wash up on every shore in the world.
I am not sure how this will play out exactly, but times are getting more interesting. The European Financial crisis is going to effect all of us. I recommend being very conservative. I am shorting the Euro myself. I would not be surprised to see a return to the Deutsch Mark in the next few months/years. If you are long the market right now I think you will get spanked going forwards. Cash and Precious Metals will be the winners as this plays out imho.

No comments:

Post a Comment